Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 June 2014

AMR Group Noida Projects Specifications

AMR i Homes combines contemporary interior designs with five star facilities including a health club with swimming pool and traditional butler service. The property features 300 deluxe one room apartments. 200 deluxe studio apartments, one and two bedroom Deluxe Kings and Minister's apartments: 20 Superior one / two bedroom Falconer's apartments and the Chairman's Quarter with 3 bedrooms. The dimensions of the apartments range from 390 sq ft to 550 sq ft and 750 sq ft
Air Conditioner Refrigerator I Food Processor I LCD with Cable Connection I Double Bed with mattresses Et Pillow I Curtains & Curtain Rod I DVD / VCD Player I EPABX System 1 RO Unit in Kitchen I Study Table with Chair 1 Designer Light Fitting I Fully-equipped Kitchen I Crockery I Electric Chimney I Electric Oven : Electric Kettle I Juicer Mixer I Toaster Complete Wood work in Cupboard I Towel Rack I Gas burner with Cylinder I Rocking Chair I Bookshelf cum showcase 12 seater dining table I Sofa Set 'Last 4 amenities are not present in 390 sq ft.apartments.
 Common Amenities Lifts I Concierge I Secure Entry System I Maid service available I Broadband / ADSL Connection I Conference Room I Business facilities I In-house restaurant I Health Club I Gym I Sauna I Swimming Pool I Parking I Convention Centre Shopping Mall I Hyper Market I Food Court .

No comments:

Post a Comment